Last updated: [[13JAN2019]]
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18, unless we have received consent from a parent or guardian.
If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at [[email@example.com]]. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, without consent, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and other applicable laws such as the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
Information We Collect About You
When you share your voice with us, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name and email address.
When you browse our Site, we may also receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our Site and other updates.
We do not link IP addresses with any personally identifiable information of users in a manner that identifies a particular individual, unless otherwise stated below and which is treated as personally identifiable information. Therefore, we treat such information for users as non-personally identifiable information as described further below.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information from everyone that accesses the Site and/or Services. We use this information to help make the Site and Services more useful and appealing to you and to better understand our users.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you through a variety of technical methods, including the following:
· Collection of Usage Details and IP Address. As you navigate through this Site and/or Services, we may collect details of your visits to this Site and/or Services, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We may also collect the webpage from which you came immediately before reaching the Site and the webpage to which you went immediately after leaving the Site.
· Collection with Cookies. “Cookies” are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing a website. We may place and access cookies on your computer and/or mobile device to track and store preferential information about you. You consent to our placement of cookies on your computer and/or mobile device.
· Collection with Web beacons. “Web beacons” are electronic images, tags or scripts that allow a website to access cookies and help track general usage patterns of visitors to a website. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookies, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. We may use Web beacons to compile information regarding use of this Site and/or Services.
· Collection with Mobile Device GPS. If you are using a mobile device application to access or use the Site or Services, we may use the GPS of the mobile device to identify your location. Any such identification is used only in connection with the functionality of the Site or Service and will not be otherwise used, except in the aggregate with the location information from other users.
We do not collect any financial information on this Site or through the Service. If you make a debit or credit card payment online, you will be taken to a secure payment service provider who will take your payment on our behalf and return you to this Site when your order has been completed. You should not communicate credit card or other payment information via email, as it is not secure.
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
We do not take your trust in sharing your personally identifiable information with us lightly or for granted. That is why we do not share your information with other unaffiliated, third party companies for direct marketing purposes.
Circumvention of Security Measures
Do Not Track Requests
This Site does not respond to “do not track” requests. All traffic is treated as equal and processed the same in that we will track users’ use of the Site and/or Services as well as the webpage that the user came from before reaching the Site and the webpage to which they went after leaving the Site. If you desire to have your browsing be private, we suggest that you use your web browser’s private, incognito or other similar options.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
· Cookies. If you do not wish us to collect cookies, you may set your browser to refuse some cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you do so, please note that some parts of this Site and/or Services may then be inaccessible or may not function properly.
· Email Offers from Us. If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt-out of receiving email information from us (other than emails related to the correction of user data, and other similar communications essential to your transactions on this Site and/or Services) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email or by emailing us at [[firstname.lastname@example.org]] with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
· Online Behavioral Advertising. Certain third-party advertising networks that deliver behavioral advertising may be members of the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. You may be able to prevent member companies from collecting preference data about you by going to the website http://www.aboutads.info/choices and following the directions. Note that if you opt out, you may still receive advertising. In addition, if you opt out and later delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Operation of this Site in the United States
This Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using this Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer and to the applicable laws of the United States.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your personally identifiable information or the personally identifiable information of someone for which you are the legal guardian, please contact us at any of the following:
· Via telephone: 847-271-9141
· Via mail: Kelly Landsman
Attn: Kelly Landsman
6219 N Santa Monica Blvd
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
· Via email: [[email@example.com]]
SPECIAL NOTIFICATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at [[firstname.lastname@example.org]] or in writing at:
· Kelly Landsman
Attn: Kelly Landsman
6129 N Santa Monica Blvd
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the e-mail address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.